Custom rifle ammunition is all we do, and it truly is CUSTOM. When you contact us, we’ll load exactly the bullet you want, and can do custom load development to deliver the most accuracy from your rifle. We load all of our custom ammunition by hand with exceptional care and attention to detail.
Every round is prepared as if we were going to use it ourselves for the most important shot of our life. All cases and bullets are individually inspected and cases are fully prepared for maximum accuracy and function. Each powder charge is measured by weight rather than volume. Each box of ammo is created by a single, hand loading expert from start to finish on a high quality single stage press. Assembly lines can’t manufacture or reload custom ammunition.
At Precise Ammunition, we develop custom ammunition that will shoot under 1 MOA (1 inch at 100 yards) in our customers’ factory rifles!
- Understand your shooting application and needed performance: caliber, range, velocity, ballistics, terminal performance, etc.
- Help you select bullet manufacturer, type, and weight to achieve your needed performance – selecting among all bullets that are available for a given caliber
- Identify the best load for your specific rifle and bullet
- Manufacture to extremely tight tolerances so that your best load accuracy can be reliably produced
We can help you find the right load for your rifle and application!
This is Louis Cusack who hosts a show on Alaska Outdoors TV (on left) with Bill Stansifer and his brown bear taken with Precise Ammunition in a .375 RUM shooting Barnes 300 grain TSX flatbase bullets leaving the muzzle at 2,825 fps!
Hi, I'm Steve, and I'm the owner of Precise Ammunition!
I thank you for your visit today, and look forward to serving you as a customer!
FIND YOUR RIFLE'S "BEST LOAD"
At Precise Ammunition, we recommend that you start by finding the loading that works best with your specific rifle’s barrel harmonics. You can do that through our Sample Pack process (where you shoot test rounds) or your can send us your rifle and we'll do the custom load development and testing.
Both of these processes allow you to find the loading that shoots best for YOUR RIFLE!
Each rifle is unique - rifles of a given caliber (even from the same manufacturer) vary in chamber dimensions, freebore, metallurgy, etc. Therefore, each rifle will have a unique best load for each bullet manufacturer/type/weight combination.
At Precise Ammunition, our goal it to help you find that BEST LOAD! Then, we can reload your brass to continue to maintain your accuracy!
What are the benefits of identifying your rifle's BEST LOAD:
- Ammunition shoots <1 MOA to extend your maximum effective range
- Once your rifle/ammunition performance is known and reliable, you can focus on your performance and improve your practice -- “practice doesn’t make perfect, 'perfect practice' does”
- You get the exact bullet type and weight you want
- You can have multiple loads for a rifle developed for different hunting applications (different bullet type/weight)
- You can have the brass reloaded many times, so you can shoot with no fall-off in accuracy or need to “find a new load”
My 167 inch slick typical 10-pointer taken on Sandstone Mountain Ranch in beautiful Llano, Texas - November 2013!
This beauty was taken with Precise Ammunition in a 7mm Remington Magnum loaded with Berger 140 grain Hunting VLDs leaving the muzzle at 3,125 fps!
Amazing terminal performance, deer went straight down and didn't move! Thanks Berger Bullets!